the future is waiting for us...

all about mee and pee

Name:
Location: tuxrider@tuxmachine, /home/ogg, Indonesia

unSpoiled

Monday, September 24, 2007

flame of love

Something is growing up inside of me
Something is smiling inside of my heart
to small when i feel it for a second
but so hard for me to feel it
when i'm so far from u
just memories let it stay with me
all of time all of days
at the first moment i near you
at the first date i said the words
i love u
my pain
gone with your smile
my sickness
gone with your touch
my suffer
gone with your kiss
now all day you are never gone from my mind
you are stay alive deep inside my soul
you are my single hope
you are my single life
now u can see my heart
now u can feel my heart
now u can touch my heart
all with your heart
all with your kiss
all with your love

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home