the future is waiting for us...

all about mee and pee

Name:
Location: tuxrider@tuxmachine, /home/ogg, Indonesia

unSpoiled

Monday, September 24, 2007

all time

all time i remind u
all time i find my life
when i see your smile
i can erase my tears
when i be with u
it's warming my cold heart
not like everything in this world
not like everything i have found
you are so special
you are the one and only
who can change all of my life
without u all is grey
without u my life is so cruel
you are the moonlight in the night
you are the sunlight in the noon
you are my light
when all become to dark
you are my snow
when all become to heat
you are my flame
when all become to freezz
you are my life
when all become to dead
you have touched my mind with your mind
you have touched my heart with your heart
you have touched my lips with your lips
you have touched my life with your life
and now what could i say
i just can say i like u
i just can say i need u
i just can say i want u
i just can say i love u

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home